Offering more than 125 exciting itineraries covering Alaska, the Amazon, Asia & Pacific, Canada & New England, the Caribbean, Europe, Hawaii, Tahiti, Mexico, the Panama Canal and South America, the Holland America Line 2014 programme epitomizes the ultimate in worldwide premium travel experiences onboard a fleet of 15 five star ships.
Closer to home, a programme of round trip ex-UK cruises depart from Dover between May and August to the Fjords, North Cape and the Baltic Capitals, providing British guests with the perfect five star no fly product. Holland America Line offers the best in “premium” cruising, onboard stylish modern ships adorned with priceless art and fresh flowers. Recently awarded “Best Cruise Value” for the 20th consecutive year and offering very high standards of service, Holland America Line combines quality, value – and innovative ideas to enhance guests’ experience. An ongoing £360 million “Signature of Excellence” programme includes a library and internet centre powered by the New York Times, a Culinary Arts theatre – featuring cookery demonstrations and lectures, as well as special touches like pure Egyptian cotton sheets, fluffy bathrobes, salon quality hairdryers, fresh flowers and complimentary fruit in all spacious staterooms, many of which offer a private balcony.
• Purposely designed to accommodate fewer guests, resulting in more personal space
• Rich polished woods, fresh flowers and comfortable furnishings create the atmosphere of a fine private home
• Lounges and public areas adorned with museum quality art and antiques
• Teak wrap-around Promenade decks for strolling and enjoying the panoramic views
• A world of destinations with long days and many overnights in port allowing in-depth discoveries of these fascinating places
Delicious dining and gracious service
• “As You Wish” ® or traditional set dining in the main restaurant, complimented by a menu of classic favourites and inspired choices
• The Lido Restaurant offers relaxed dining featuring fresh, cooked-to-order selections
• The Pinnacle Grill, refined and luxurious, features aged Sterling Silver Beef and premium seafood
• Canaletto – for informal Italian dining at sea and the new Pan-Asian Tamarind*
• All accompanied with award-winning service – from expert table servers to twice-daily housekeeping and nightly turn down service
*Tamarind available on Ms Eurodam & Ms Nieuw Amsterdam